How many subaru's around

wzrd

I was wondering how many of us who own subaru's [and participate on the M.S webforum]Live or work the "Lakes region" area?? In our rural little town of Bridgton, within a mile of my home[on the same road] ,there are 2 STI's a hand full of outbacks along with my rex.

Was at our local rite-aid and got talking with the pharmacist,who happens to own a blue WRX....Got me wondering about how many of us were around the area....So.If we drew a big cirle around the sebago lake region of western Maine,how many live/work around He-yah...
default_unsure.png

I ask because our town,s local car club has cruize nites Though out the summer. Might be cool to show up as a group occasionaly ,representing the MS /subaru thing.

In past years we have had a few good turn outs and a couple COOL shows...like when; STIXXX left the parking lot "sideways".in his black[highly modded]STI..by the time the smoke cleared and people looked up from the 4 tire tracks that headed south on rte 302 all you could hear were the[mostly positive] comments coming from the old men who drive the olde school classic,s....Most had never seen a awd car with enough hp to turn ALL 4 tires and leave trails..Watching thier jaws drop during the show was priceless..

So who's from around the area??and what do you drive[ive been gone a while]

JlyonsSTI

I lived in Denmark for about two years, butthe last year I have lived in te L/A area. My dad lives in denmark though and I cruise through bridgton on my way there. Just sucks going through Naples in the summer..... There is some awesome roads for cruisenights around there.... Some dirt ones too.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
im about 30min away, and id be down to show up and leave a parking lot sideways burning all 4 tires on a old station wagon
default_wink.png

cwiggin

I live in norway and only about 20 minutes away from bridgton...I'd be down to go to a cruise night down there!!!

Gate4jg

The cruise night is at the Beef & SkiRoute 302, Bridgton, ME beginning May 19 through September 6pm to 8pm. I am almost always there....... just look for the only japanese car on the lot.
dry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back