How to Get Banned at NES

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiXXX

Hi all.

Getting banned at NES is easy!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

In their quest to become NAZIOC, New England, they're changing up the rules every day!

I got banned for defending my thread against some nasioc-style trash talking by a bunch of asshats. Surprise!!

So, good peple... If you want to get banned over at NES, just buy a WRX =&= an STI.

The resulting jealously will cause their (average age: 17) members to troll your car mercilessly, and if asked for help, NES Admin will join right in the trolling. Great site, IF you're a NAZIOC fan, I guess.

If the trolls and Admin were SLIGHTLY more intelligent, and NES was run by people that had a CLUE, at least it'd have been a bit more fun.

Too bad those goobers cant appreciate Nice Cars, and it's too bad the NES Admin are, and act like, a couple of children, themselves.

Anyhow, just a note: You can be banned at NES for ANYTHING.

They make up the rules as they go along, and their rules only apply to certain people, and that, IMO, makes the whole site a wash.

XXX

stiXXX

A few folks (Meyagi, GClark) from here popped in to my NES thread & commented that it was hate/troll filled...

Admin's response was to BAN me and sweep the thread (which proved that they're BIASED) under the rug.

Nice guys, huh?

Nate

Founding Father
Wanted to read all the "asshattery".. But alas, its all been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

stiXXX

Surprise!!

In TYPICAL NES Fashion...

There were two pages of kiddies trashing my car, and RCKSTAR (USELESS Admin) saw and did (as usual) NOTHING.

They'll be NAZIOC soon enough, those two have NO IDEA how to run a bulletin board system.

That place is more the TOILET every day, and what happened last night is just more proof.

XXX

stiXXX

The Moral of the Story Is:

Don't have TWO nice cars, or people ( and Admin) at NES that don't, will get jealous and act like wankers.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
dont get into arguments with moderator, or freinds of moderators or your shizz will be deleted and you will receive the ban hammah!

they are a bunch of haters.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
default_smile.png

I was banned for no reason by Randy....I don't know RKSTR too well.
because you run MS duh...

anytime someone even mentions MS on that site it gets deleted. why they hate this site is beyond me. I guess we are a too "friendly" group that doesn't trash talk each other

stiXXX

They REPEATEDLY let assorted idiot kids troll me, and got on me for responding.

Typical for them, it seems.

They'll get theirs-anybody who runs a BBS' like that is headed for Certain Fail, in time.

stiXXX

Randy has absolutely NOT A CLUE as to how a BBS' actually runs.

I spoke to him about it, and he's as clueless in person as he is online.

With ignorance like that, implosion is only a matter of time.

Too bad, it had potential, IF the people running it had a clue.

It's a shame, they do not.

XXX

stiXXX

In my particular case, it's apparently "my fault" for having not one, but TWO cars that are nicer than theirs.

Go figger'...

Carter

Administrator
Holy mother of god. The red and black on the wrx looks LOVING sweet!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Apparently when they banned you they removed your name and everything you posted on their site, not just the skirmish part .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back