hurray

prez25rs

Got my car insured, inspected (well headed there now). Drove yesterday for the first time since june 1st. I was borrowing a caddy the whole time. I got so used to the cushy ride haha. Installed my clear corners. I still have to do my tranny fluid, uncle scottys mix has been sitting in my garage for 8 weeks or so. AND i am on the verge of buying a bigger mod...

IMG_2130.jpg

I'll see you all at the next event

inski

I saw a sedona red RS in Machias this weekend. Thought it might be you, guess not if you were down and out.

prez25rs

My leg isn't healed all the way but its good enough to drive on. You wont see me out on course picking cones, that's for sure

ruggedman

Good to have you back. BTW you can run in STS again, John Miller moved to STX (at least last event) ;D

johnny6speed

STX was just a test run. And after doing the calculations I am unable to win STX for the year also. So back to STS for the rest of the year. ;D

And no, its not a glimpse into the future.
default_wink.png

ruggedman

STX was just a test run. And after doing the calculations I am unable to win STX for the year also. So back to STS for the rest of the year. ;D

And no, its not a glimpse into the future.
default_wink.png
Ahh, if you want to win another class just move to EMod or something like that. ;D Of course then you'd lose your lead on PAX.

akinaspeedstar

damn you!!! well at least i got second ONCE!!! even though i didn't get a trophie. LAME!!!

now i need to battle you and crystal.... hey joel, i need some coil overs and stickies!!

EvilAsPie

coilovers + proper alignments + swaybars + Bridgestones = RS fun STS machine. They are VERY capable.
That is the plan. Being our first steady year we're getting to know the cars better, before putting any more into them. But the RS is a very fun car that i think can go far in anything.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
damn you!!! well at least i got second ONCE!!! even though i didn't get a trophie. LAME!!!

now i need to battle you and crystal.... hey joel, i need some coil overs and stickies!!
The omly thing I've got for sticky tires are some 14" Falkens. I some how don't think they'll help you.

Latest posts

Back