I am sooo fooked! well at least the Legacy is

HR radness

His royal radness
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I'm out on the road right now in New Jersey and I get a call from the wife. As she was pulling out of the gas station down the street the Legacy lost power and the CEL came on. She only had 1/4 mile home so she limped it home and we are getting it towed by AAA AGAIN down to Patriot.

I'm too pissed to type

C

chris

Does she still have her truck to get around? If she needs a vehicle she can borrow the Tader Truck. Actually, she might feel safer in the Stealth Beater.

Are the Legacys throttle by wire? Did she put regular gas in? When do you get home? I bet they'll have it fixed before the weekend. The Baja goes in Tuesday for a couple of things. Maybe I'll see you there. ;D

next time you buzz my house you need to wave the wings so I know its you.

HR radness

His royal radness
She has the xterra so that's not a problem. Darth beater is my airport car also;) Thanks for the offer. You may see Sara and Rachael there. It may be ready by then. I know she put premium in there, but regular shouldnt do that anyway. Lataz

S

silver bqqst.

that sucks!

I'll keep a watchout for the radryde

if fixed will you be going on the group drive?

HR radness

His royal radness
Well it looks like a gremlin must be livin inside my car. No CEL, and no code for when it was on either.

Again Patriot did a great job taking a look at it ASAP. They (I have a feeling a certain member ***Vinnie*) will be driving it around for the next couple of days until my wife can come down to pick it up to verify there are no problems.

No group drive for me, out on the road living the rock-star life. Have fun everyone!!

Evil Jeff

Was it parked out back of Patriot yesterday? I think it may have been the one I pissed on after not being able to hold my coffee any longer...
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back