I am superman (not)

Impreza05

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=2960037&n8pe6c=2

DAAAMMMNNNN!!!!!
default_wink.png

inski

That ramp and wall are huge. The bikers were getting up tp 21 feet high off that back wall last night. sick air.

Jake is going to be reliving that back wall everytime he goes to sleep. I'M FALLING....STILL FALLING....STILL....

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Yes, it's called DirectTV... and why the "vermont"??
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. I just bought a 96 OBS. The body is in alright shape, it's a 5spd with the standard 2.2L engine. Engine runs alright, but it's nearly got 200k on the clock. It's got your usual issues (leaks, squeels, groans) but nothing major. No idea when the timing belt was last replaced, and the previous owner moved so I can't get in touch.

I'm located (so is the car) in Southern VT. I was going to post this up on NASIOC like a friend suggested, but I didn't like the looks of the community there. Although there is certainly an ENORMOUS knowledge-base there, I don't feel like putting up a help request.

Anyway, here goes...

I want to make this car into a nicer vehicle. I'm not looking (immediately anyhow) for a show car or 12 second drag. I'm looking to make some cosmetic upgrades to the vehicle, but also upgrade the suspension, wheels, tires, exhaust, engine and then interior components.

I need some direction and some ideas. I don't have a paint color in mind, but anything other than the primer it has now would be great. LOL. Also, I'd like to get the 2.2L fixed up and maybe throw a small amount of boost in there.

Ideas? Thanks in advance for the welcome!

Oh, PS - I've got a 6-8month budget of $2000-2500
that's why the VT ^^

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

hesitantOBS

:
default_redface.gif
fooling?

I was asking why the quotes... I live in Brattleboro, VT... and you referred to it as "vermont" with quotes, which usually indicates a sarcastic comment of some sort... and I'm asking what you meant by "vermont" with quotes.

inski

I think he was trying to be a smart ass, but failed to give the
default_biggrin.png
signal.

75 smite for him!
default_biggrin.png
;D
default_redface.gif

Runnah

I'd say he is superman after walking away from that with only bruised heels and a bruised liver.

Back