I can has MY00 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Type RA?....

Meyagi

I'm a hack
bring it back and reg as a impreza L
default_frown.gif

Ferrari

Stage -11ty
Thank you all for the kind comments. It's a blast to drive and I will be looking into bringing her home. Even if it's just as a race-only vehicle. I'm gonna try and go easy on the mods, because the speed limits over here are really slow. The first things will be finding a new wing or a wingless trunk and removing the mud flaps. They're all weather cracked and one is broken right off. I also need to look into fixing the Genome boost gauge. It doesn't read correctly and is very erratic. Other than that, I'm very happy with it!

Skipow- I haven't seen one dirt road here. I'm sure there's a few here, but I think the tires that came with the car a more suited to pavement.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

KLRSMRF

A few more iPhone shots of interior goodies....

9k tach and DCCD?
default_unsure.png

IMG_0140.jpg

Sti Genome gauges in a Zero Sports pod-

IMG_0141.jpg

Auto climate control and watching TV-

IMG_0142.jpg

Limited plaque-

IMG_0143.jpg

DCCD control-

IMG_0144.jpg

Close up of seat embroidery-

IMG_0145.jpg

Wow, so freaking SWEET!!!

bigd003

poop and donkey make sense, but love and the other word I used aren't quite as synonymous...

sorry for thread hijack. I obviously really like the car. (don't dare say i "love" it now hahaha- that would give a whole new meaning to pumping iron!)

Stein

Stein
Hey ferrari, you should totally look around junkyard for parts for us GC/GF guys
default_additional_ponder.gif

I'm starting to get more and more jealous of your car
default_smile.png
default_idk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

STi-zy Wagon

WoW!!!!

Beautiful car! It doesn't get much better than that. Congrats man. Enjoy, and can't wait to see it state-side in the near future.

Latest posts

Back