I need some parts for my 05 rs

offroad25rs

I need an exhaust system cat back includin the cat. It doesn't need to have a muffler I just need the middle section asap. An I also need a drive front fender for the sedan for a good price.

If u know of anyone sellin either please let me know asap. I'm tryin to get my baby back on the road as fast as possible.

Thank u very much

AiRX

I am not sure if it will fit or not, but I have my factory exhaust left from my 02 WRX that I sold. If it fits you can make me an offer and come get it.

offroad25rs

I sold it wit another car of mine cause I wasn't plannin on put the 05 on the road this soon but plans changed an I need her on the road asap

i-wagon

I don't have a cat but I have a midpipe with either a glasspack resonator or no resonator in it somewhere. I'll find out tonight

AiRX

default_wink.png
shhhhh

i-wagon

Sorry I'm slacking about getting back to you, upcoming storm has my life in a mess, if I still have it I'd do $20 if you pick it up in oxford/ auburn

i-wagon

I'm about 90% sure its on the steps going to the basement of the barn at my inlaws, text or call 8909218 mid day tomorrow and I'll have a definate answer

Latest posts

Back