I think everyone should post up their names

GClark

Always wondered what your sn meant. Now I just need to know what 97678788888 came from.

My name is pretty easy, first name, first letter, Garrett, and last name, Clark.

krazykarpenter

2point5RS_Dan helped me come up with mine back in like 8 grade as it started with my AIM screen name. I have worked construction for many years and loved it, so to make it unique I made is start with K. Although come to think of it, it should be CrazyKarpenter because my initials are CK. Dont even ask why I have _2.5i..........think it might have to go

But my name is Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Garrett, I thought Justin's screen name was kind of obvious...
default_additional_unamused.gif

Carter/Nate, can we have the Name/Vehicle fields back? Please?

Nate = name

Gr8 = great (Nate the great)

NS = initials.

02 WRX Chris

Rawfuel3

My name is Chris, but people call me Christopher, Topher, Floyd (last name), and Pink (cause of pink floyd, I hope you all know who they are!).

My User name came from Nascar cause I like it a lot, and it sounds cool! The 3 is from my favorite driver, Dale Sr.

WRXav8r

Hello, my name is Jim.... I like long walks on the beach, sunsets..... oh wait that's the other site.....

WRXav8r is simply:

WRX -- cause that's what I drive

av8r cause that's what I used to do.... (aviator for the challenged)

Devon

Adair- last name

22- basketball number

ftw... i'm kinda lame and couldn't think of anything neat

i-wagon

Matt. as i realize there's a couple others here. and in case people couldn't tell the screen name is because i have a 2.5i wagon=i-wagon

Latest posts

Back