Ice Climbing

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Just wondering if anyone on here is an ice climber, I'd like to actually do some this year, tried to get out last year but I got mono and never made it out. Let me know, maybe we can get a group together.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I love ice climbing! I haven't been in years since I did it in Moab, though. I don't have any equipment, but a lot of places rent. So that's always an option depending on where.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Awesome, we should try to get something together, it's a very small community so it's good to find other people interested.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'm actually gonna be living up in Orono next year (assuming that's where you are by your profile), so I'll be right there.

05RSKID

Never tried ice climbing but I would be game to give it a try

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
If you guys can find a place where you can rent or borrow stuff we should try to get something together next semester, I'll keep my eye's and ears open.

Stryker

I know the EMS in North Conway rents Ice gear. My dad is big into rock and ice climbing so I go out with him. If you guys make it over this way there are endless routes...the ice is great here every year, and it's starting to come in now.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
For those interested I've been going down to the Kenduskeag river park with abigailfisk76 on Monday afternoons to climb if anyone wants to come check it out.

Latest posts

Back