i'm new but i don't belive my car is

scooby RS

i'm fairly new to this forum, been an audi guy untill she pooped the bed, so i had to buy a new car, was looking at just scooby wagons to get me around and i found an RS that i really liked, from what i hear its pretty well known, rezpunk i think it is saw the car and new right off whos it was. i bought it off stephanie in Warren. just thought i'd say hello and let you guys know its still alive and running excellent.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's cool. Yeah we must have looked at it right before you got it. So hows it been treating you?? Any issues. She said it needed rear brakes, but it didn't, they just needed to be lubed up

scooby RS

no yah it needed rear rotors, the pads were alright but i replaced them anyway, i put a new oil pan on it because that was leaking horribly, almost a quart a week. it needs all new struts, it has kyb AGX's but there shot. its a really solid car though, i had to put new tires on it as well. it had blizaks on it when i bought it haha. they were toast as well. and yah i had the red audi, shes gunna be back on the road soon. you saw the mess i was in at EMCC.

spartan5

Welcome.glad to have another member up North,and an RS to boot! I work in Bangor,hope to see ya around the way sometime

ReZPunK

its been through Runnah, Steph Jazz, RallyXI had it for a little while, and didnt Nigel own that one too?

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
oh yes, the good old silver RS...ooh if that car could talk. for me it won rallyxes, did crazy all-night winter road rallies in Canada, ran recce for 10 or a dozen events with LDR, and meanwhile got me to work every day no matter how bad it was snowing.

then it had a career as a pizza delivery wagen, then a couple other owners and more rallyXes.

heh, soon after I bought it I found a pic on the net of the PO and his car stuck in mud off the Stud Mill road

etc etc etc, lets just say this RS knows its way around many Maine back roads.

glad to hear it's gettin some love and a new lease on life, yaaay! That car is a real testament to the toughness and durability of Scoobies.

Liked the RS and its 2.5 motore so much I've had 3 others since then and still drive one every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
its been through Runnah, Steph Jazz, RallyXI had it for a little while, and didnt Nigel own that one too?
good genealogy, good genes, you could say it's a long time member of the MS fambly.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

scooby RS

haha well i'm glad its got some good history, and i appreciate the friendly welcomes. i'm hoping to see you all around.

scooby RS

CASEY! what up man, glad to see you found the forum.
haha i've been a member for quite some time, just never commented or anything just read, it was on a different account as well. but yah i'm glad i finally got into it. a lotta cool people.

Latest posts

Back