Import Face-Off at Epping

Rallytech14

event is just two weeks from today! we should probably set a time and meeting place. I might just find you guys along I95, considering im farther south then most of you...no sense driving too Auburn then back down to saco then too epping.. Maybe a southern and central meeting place?

what do you guys thing?

-Zach

Meyagi

I'm a hack
ill hopefully have my car back together and tuned in time for this. if the tune is not finished, ill park in the show

Whitewreckz05

If a group drive is in order would there be a meeting spot near the L/A area and then maybe having everyone meet at say the kennebunk truck stop? Its on the way and a easy place for everyone to get to.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
car is almost tuned. Im racing
default_smile.png

GMan

Well I definitely won't be going there by myself. So if anyone wants to meet at or near Lewiston I would appreciate it.

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
So what time does it all start, Im definantly going and would like to meet up with you all. Im staying up near Farmington at the moment and wondered where you all were gonna meet up and what time. Gonna be a hell of a group drive! Haha.

02 WRX Chris

Looked on New England Dragways site last night and I think the racing starts around 2PM for qualifiers. Tech opens at noon, and check in is at 11.

Rallytech14

looks like im going to end up missing this after all. heading to NY tomorrow with Greasemonkey to work for Dirty Rallisport on the Black River Stages all weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

I think it would be best if we get down there at 11, no need to get there really early to sit around and do nothing.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
a ton of us are meeting at the kbunk rest stop at 10am for anyone who wants to cruise with us

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
I'll be there at the kennebunkport rest stop. Finally get to meet a bunch of u guys! Taking my boy too for a little father/son drag racing bonding
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back