Important Announcement?

Iboc_C64

Quote from top of page:

"Important Announcement! Reports indicate that Nazi Zombies have been spotted in the area. While the M/S staff cannot at this time corroborate these reports, we thought we should at least pass along the warnings to you. Have a great day. -M/S Team"

WHOA! ZOMBIES!?!?!? RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! Dont let the boomers or smokers or hunters or witches get you either LOL. Always remember to pack extra food and ammo just in case of Zombie Appocalypse.... oh and don't forget to bring a TOWEL!!! LMAO.
default_cool.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
pretty sure there was a Nazi Zombie underneath that snowbank I whacked whilst horsin around en route to work this am! Think i got him purty good, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
heard a Rockland city plow hit a Nazi Zombie real hard....just outside my window @ work. sounded like he tore up 10 feet of granite curbing in the process, I could feel the building shakin.
default_cool.png

Carter

Administrator
This is a serious matter! If you encounter a Zombie make sure you have a wooden pole to shove through their head! Its the most effective way to kill a zombie!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Carter has officially gone off the deep end!! LOL, seriously though, watch out or the Zombies!! Especially the Nazi ones!!

bigd003

I found a Nazi Zombie hiding hiding in a snowbank and the little skinhead kicked a dent in my rear bumper.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
yep, them are the guys....pretty sure I hit the one with the helmet, right smack in the head. he thought he was hiding in a snowbank, but my faithful Snowball zeroed right in on his hard hat, BAM!

scratch one zombie (and maybe one Hakka snow tire)
default_dry.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
not unless they are made of the carbon fibre.

you can buy a basic pod on rallylights.com

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
My grandfather on my fathers side uncle was the captian of the palace guards under Bismark. Does that make me an old Nazi Zombie ?

Latest posts

Back