impulse buyers...

WRXav8r

I am one of the worst impulse buyers... I hate ordering stuff and waiting...

Yesterday I went to Circuit City, Best Buy, Office max/depot and Staples.. everyone was out of the HP 2495 PDA!!!!! why don't these people stock more stuff.... Twice someone said: "We only keep one on hand" and I said "how often do you not have them?" they were like "we always have to order them".... well then keep more at the store!!!!

They were like we can order one to be here in 5-7 days... I was like F@ck that I could have ordered it on-line and got it sooner than that..... I want one now!!!!

It's the same with performance parts... no one ever stocks anything!!!! I want a lightweight pulley for install this weekend. The same pulley that you can use on what? 10 different years and models..... and no one has them!!!!

I just want to be like Michael Jackson at a day care center and go down to a local Car performance shop and put my hands on everything.

I want to leave a few hours later with tons of Subaru performance parts, or DSM parts, or Honda parts or Nissan or anything......

Arrrrgh.....

sorry bad work day too.... no one seems to be able to do there own jobs today....

...... end of rant.....

R

rallyXcramps

default_frown.gif

I know if a parts place doesn't have what I want the cash will burn a whole right thru my pocket. Then I get really mad because I didn't get what I wanted, and the cash is gone. Don't know where it goes, it just disappears.

I just want to be like Michael Jackson at a day care center and go down to a local Car performance shop and put my hands on everything.
default_frown.gif
;D

Latest posts

Back