Inspection sticker issues

Facch1985

I am new to the area and having trouble getting an inspection sticker. My build was done in RI and I would not have trouble getting a sticker there but I do not have a CAT and I am having issues getting a sticker up here. I am in the Auburn area. I don't want to do any modification to my system, as it is done really well, so basically I'm looking for a shop that will pass it as is. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. Anthony 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Unfortunately a cat is required in Maine. You can either try to find a box road shop that doesn't care, or get a carted downpipe and a retune, and get a sticker. Yoir other option is to just swap a stock downpipe on to get a sticker, and then swap your other one on afterwards.

Facch1985

I'm not interested in getting the cat installed and getting a retune. I was aware of that, the shop that did my build gave that option. Unfortunately I don't have the means/motivation myself to take the downpipe on and off just for an inspection sticker, and I only want to use my original shop to do any work to it. Do you, or anyone, know of a place that is lenient with giving stickers in the auburn area? I mean the car is mint besides that. It's not like a cop is going to pull me over and be like "oh ya, I noticed you don't have a CAT installed" ya know.

Latest posts

Back