Intake And Speakers

I am selling a "ram" air intake that comes with a filter, rubber connectors, and a couple hose clamps. The filter is made by Apexi.

MSiv6.jpg

Price: SOLD

Also have 2 6.5" Clarion speakers. Worked nice when they were in my car but I upgraded for more sound output. Nice stock replacement.

Vglii.jpg

46oTl.jpg

Price: $20 obo

Prices are picked up.

Last edited by a moderator:

apkarian100

Vendor
Willing to just selling the intake pipe? I want to make a hybrid intake for my impreza and that would be perfect. I wouldn't need the filter.

Willing to just selling the intake pipe? I want to make a hybrid intake for my impreza and that would be perfect. I wouldn't need the filter.
I am only valuing the filter at around $5(there is a brand new one on here somewhere for around 25) so I would want $30 for the pipe and connectors.

Bump. I am currently in Castine but will be back down in Woolwich Thursday/Friday for a few weeks. Would really like to sell this stuff instead of having it laying around.

05scoobyrs

I would like to buy it... but I wont be in Maine until christmas weekend. If you wouldn't mind holding it for me I WILL buy it, but if you don't want to hold its cool too.

ReZPunK

well I want them either way...I will plan a northern Bangor meet around a date you can come...
default_biggrin.png
I will buy your dinner and beer...and we will call it a deal? I have done more business on MS forums with a burger and beer. ask Dan...lol I think I have made 4 burger beer trades..

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If rob doesn't take the speakers my GL wants.

I don't care if they fit or not. I have a sawzall.

Latest posts

Back