Interesting Article

Fozzy

I found this article about ways to avoid getting caught for speeding. I know some of you can be a little heavy on the pedal so take some of this into consideration
default_additional_sillylol.gif

http://autos.aol.com/article/how-to-avoid-a-speeding-ticket

i have a lot of respect for law enforcement and agree speeders should get punished if they were in fact acting dumb and i hope i do not come off as a dink for posting this. Enjoy!
default_smile.png

04fxt

I've always used the rabbit idea, but never knew it had a name. it does work! I'm going on 12 years with no tickets!!

cool article!

Fozzy

i used the rabbit trick an hour ago and it worked like a charm and i felt confident the guy in front of me would get the blues and not me
default_additional_sillylol.gif

rsalomon13

"The worst possible thing you can do is combine all the no-no's listed above by driving a flashy car(Check) too fast(Check), late at night(Check) when you're the only car on the road(Check) while looking like you just robbed a bank(Check)."

I guess I am screwed.
default_eek.gif
default_biggrin.png
:D

STiNate, you are double screwed, at least my car doesn't sound like an angry ogre when I shift and shoot flames when it is in the mood.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
"The worst possible thing you can do is combine all the no-no's listed above by driving a flashy car(Check) too fast(Check), late at night(Check) when you're the only car on the road(Check) while looking like you just robbed a bank(Check)."
I guess I am screwed.
default_biggrin.png
:D:D

STiNate, you are double screwed, at least my car doesn't sound like an angry ogre when I shift and shoot flames when it is in the mood.
Haha yea and im usually the rabbit for someone else
default_biggrin.png

Kristof

Banned
problem with a rabbit is cops can come up from behind to then your the one out of luck. if your goign to rabbit always look at onramps ont he highway when you pass them to make sure there isn't a cop getting on

krazykarpenter

I usually am driving around the speed limit anyway, but those are good tips. I use the "rabbit" or what I like to call a "runner" frequently

Latest posts

Back