Into of Dodge Peon

Meyagi

I'm a hack
default_frown.gif
lol

Nicklepage1010

Not a fan whatsoever, sorry, but i think your money could have been spent in a better manner. IMO theres nothing worse than having a car with a bodykit and a hulahoop spoiler pull up next to you and rev the hell out of it just because your driving something fast.

I can however appreciate the time and effort that went into building it, growing up around hot rods and restored muscle cars i know that body work isn't easy.

MAauto101

Vendor
Glad to have you onboard. Hope to be able to build you a monster fwd show and go! For everyone hating on him, most people in our area do not build a car for show like he did. they throw ground effects on it and leave them white or primed and think the have a show winner. He doesn't care to go fast, and he is not "the retard" who revs his 100 hp motor at you to try and get you to race. Just because he likes his car to look good doesn't mean he is a ricer idiot like many around. There are people who drive subarus that have a n/a car with a drop in filter and think their car is so fast and will try and race you too, even though i could waste them in my truck with wieght in the back and an 8 ft plow on the front!! The detail and time spent on his cars is AMAZING to say the least. If looks are not your thing, that's fine, but not everyone cares to go fast from stop light to stop light. We all do things to personalize our vehicles whether its large or small details, i may not like it but respect it because you obviosly did it because you like it.

Dodgepeon96

Thanks Aaron. At least you see the idea behind what I did and understand it. It's hard trying to get people that only have a gas tank for a brain to understand the world doesn't revolve around how fast your car can go. Unlike those people I will have my car for many years to come and not have to get rid of it just a few short years from now because they decided to, "rev the hell out of it just because your driving something fast", and inevitably beat the car so much that it's worthless and no longer works. Anyhow I cant wait to hear what you find out with your research on my build so I can actually do something with the motor and not worry about it failing on me. Thanks again

As for Nate....Yeah you know Uncle Ben's has always been the best. I'm thinking I should change my license plate to that haha.

Blue GT

Welcome to the forum, you sure know what you want from your cars and I can respect that.

Everybody hates neons because they're easy targets but they're actually really cool cars. Cheap, auto-x machines, fairly reliable, and for a cheap 4 door the styling isn't that ugly.

I am also in the "my subie doesn't get dirty club" and I have a Legacy. If you plan on going lambo doors again you at that point should have thicker skin than you do now because this nice local forum will go crazy.

<- Respects the work/time, hates the style, to each his own

marcelr1988

hey faucher, if you need a new project for a car my bugeye is for sale, $5500 haha, would look a little better on a subaru site then a neon, but i like the work you've done to it, respect.

Dodgepeon96

hey faucher, if you need a new project for a car my bugeye is for sale, $5500 haha, would look a little better on a subaru site then a neon, but i like the work you've done to it, respect.
Thanks, I am in the process of getting a Subaru for myself. I'm waiting on the dealership to get me the one I want. Thankfully they are great to work with and are working hard on doing that for me. Thanks for the respect and positive feedback. Many others just look past the work and look at the car and just assume that it is a POS when my car is in better condition due to my personal care then most cars around that others have. Thanks again.

marcelr1988

Thanks, I am in the process of getting a Subaru for myself. I'm waiting on the dealership to get me the one I want. Thankfully they are great to work with and are working hard on doing that for me. Thanks for the respect and positive feedback. Many others just look past the work and look at the car and just assume that it is a POS when my car is in better condition due to my personal care then most cars around that others have. Thanks again.

i hear you man, btw i live right behind your rents house and see you put it away for the winter every year haha, its pretty sick.. for a neon
default_rolleyes.gif

Dodgepeon96

i hear you man, btw i live right behind your rents house and see you put it away for the winter every year haha, its pretty sick.. for a neon
default_smile.png
Thanks again. Did you happen to see what else I parked there this winter? It's my current project

Dodgepeon96

Well needless to say it's another neon haha. It's a 2 door and a 5-speed. Put a ton of money into it and hoping to finish it up this spring for the shows. As many on here would say it was a waste of money and time and all the crap. In the end though It's, to an extent, got more to offer in a show aspect then my blue one does.

04wrx

Well needless to say it's another neon haha. It's a 2 door and a 5-speed. Put a ton of money into it and hoping to finish it up this spring for the shows. As many on here would say it was a waste of money and time and all the crap. In the end though It's, to an extent, got more to offer in a show aspect then my blue one does.

View attachment 2697

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Latest posts

Back