Invidia Q300 cbe 05 LGT

DShane

I'm going to buy a cat-back exhaust for my 05 LGT once the engine swap is complete on it, and right now I'm leaning towards the Invidia Q300. 

I was just wondering if anyone else with an LGT has or has heard this exhaust in person and can give me some opinions on it, as to the sound, tone, drone and what not. Or if someone has another exhaust system they favor over it, list some other ones on here. It's just too hard to tell from youtube what sounds good.

SoMeWRX

I have a q300. It's amazingly quiet at idle, sounds great, not too loud during acceleration. However, I will admit it has a bit of drone on the highway. Really only a back seat issue.

DShane

Can you post a few pics of how the quad tips look? Hard to get a good look at it in the youtube videos.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
heres another idea, buy some mufflers you like and have an exhaust made up. i could make you a nice system for a hell of a lot less then the 700 for the invidia

DShane

What are my options? Any suggestions on mufflers? Hadn't even considered this option but I like the sound of it.

heres another idea, buy some mufflers you like and have an exhaust made up. i could make you a nice system for a hell of a lot less then the 700 for the invidia

Meyagi

I'm a hack
go on ebay and find mufflers you like and we can go from there.

2.25 or 2.5 inlets are suitable for duals

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
What mike said, unless you go for a bigger turbo the stock cat-back isn't a restriction.

Wrx911

I would be interested in getting a exhaust made up too.. How much would it be for 3" to a duel out?

Latest posts

Back