Invidia Q300 for 2011+ Wrx Sedan -$750

Status
Not open for further replies.

WashmyScooby

Up for sale the Quad Tip Dual exhaust from my 2011 WRX. I took it off for the winter and decided I want to go a different route for the spring. Anyone who has ever dealt with an Invidia system know this is top quality. It's all Polished SS (has the polished SS tips as well). I had had it on my car for about 8000 total miles. I polished the tips at least a few times a month. The tips do have the typical little scratches from wiping them down, polishing them, whatnot. They are still very shiny and you need to be really up close to notice.

Anyone that was on the group drive knows how awesome this makes your Subaru sound.

A couple things!

The system is 4 pieces (mid -pipe, y pipe, 2 mufflers) There are a total of 4 gaskets required. I didn't bother taking the whole system apart, so if you chose to pick it up in 1 piece, you will only need to buy 1 new gasket (DP to Mid Pipe, 3"). You may need an adapter to make this work with your stock downpipe. Some people have done it and it worked by pulling the donut gasket off the downpipe and using some copper gasket spray, others have needed the adapter.

I didn't use the extra long exhaust hangers and it fit fine. Others use the extra long exhaust hangers and it fits fine. There are no hangers included. The two nuts/bolts that hold the mid pipe to the downpipe aren't included either.

Here's a pic of the exhaust mated to a stock dowpipe with no adapter.

6080069447_cb78a0e635_z.jpg

20121119_203419.jpg

20121119_203427.jpg

20121119_203434.jpg

20121119_203458.jpg

I took these pics with my Galaxy S 3 because my iPhone 5 kept turning everything purple.

Regardless, it's a solid system that is built well and sounds awesome. I'm not shipping it and if you want to use Paypal you need to cover the fees
default_smile.png
I'm in Gorham, ME. PM me if you want to come over and take a look at it (or pick it up!)

WashmyScooby

Someone make me an offer! My new exhaust was delivered yesterday and I need this one gone! I'd be willing to trade for an 18" wheel/tire combo ( and put a little cash into the deal ).

wrbwrx

hate to say it but you should put it on nasioc and ship it, its what ive been doing with parts and there done within 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back