iPhone 4 users... Devium Dash!

Ryan

What do you guys think of this? I think this is awesomely brilliant! Definitely thinking about ordering one.

http://www.devium.us/products/dash/

Today’s smartphones are incredible devices. They provide a level of connectivity, accessibility, and usability that we want from every device we use. Smartphones has become a part of everyday life for many of us. We have an intimate connection with our smartphone but that connection is ripped from us when we get into the car.

Smartphones are evolving at a fantastic rate with more power phones on the market every 3-4 months. Traditional car stereos cannot keep up. So we created a new class of car stereo, The Dash.

Dash doesn’t require that you learn a new interface to use the stereo. You already know how to use your phone to access your music, navigation, make phone calls, and the incredible number of other apps in your phone’s marketplace.

While phones are very personal devices, people get new ones every few years. You may remain loyal to the same brand or move to a new company. No matter how frequently you update phones, Dash will be there ready to support you. Our innovative interchangeable faceplate design allows you to keep your phone at the center of your car.

Dash System

Dash is a simple two component system. Dash is a double din standard car stereo. This means that Dash is made to fit in car stereo spaces that are 4 inches tall by 7 inches wide by 4 inches in depth.

The Faceplate

This is where your phone docks and it is the interchangeable part of Dash. The faceplate connects your phone with the Dash stereo. Your phone will charge while docked in the faceplate. Your audio will be beautifully heard over your car’s speakers. Your phone calls will be hands free and heard over your car’s speakers because Dash has integrated Bluetooth. The faceplate is secured to the Dash Head Unit using neodymium magnets. These magnets do not interfere with the operation of your phone. Our unique system allows you to buy different phones and continue to use Dash.

Our faceplates work with many smaller sized cases like Apple’s Bumper case. The larger military grade phone cases are currently not compatible with Dash.

The Head Unit

This is the part of the Dash system that is installed in your car and replaces the current stereo. The Dash Head Unit is the constant part of your Dash car audio experience. Our audio system is state of the art. Dash is built utilizing class D amplifiers at 50 Watts per channel to power your front and rear speakers. Dash also has three pre-amplifier outputs at 4 Volts.

You will upgrade and by new phones through the life of your car. We want to make that transition simple, easy, and cost effective. You do not replace the Dash Head Unit each time you just buy a new Dash Faceplate.

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Screw that, once I find a new DD I'm getting a cheap headunit that does bluetooth android sync. For 110 bucks I'll have pandora and wont have to take my phone out of my pocket ever.

The iphone is too damn small for anything more then a phone.

Jamey

I use my iphone pretty much for everything except a phone, if I use 20 min a month that's a busy month.. that is a good idea tho but I already stream pandora and slacker radio bt on my radio

Latest posts

Back