iPhone 4s - 16gb, Black, Mint Condition

boxerboost

Phone: iPhone 4s

Carrier: AT&T
Color: Black (White Portal skin on it, though)

Size: 16gb

Case: Mophie Juice Pack Plus (2000 mAh battery in it, doubling phone life: LINK)

This phone went straight into the Mophie case the day I bought it, so it's in absolutely perfect condition, the headphones, cord and power brick were never even used and still have the factory protection plastic on them. Phone is and fully updated ready for a new owner!

Only selling because I got my hands on a Nexus 4.

1z38jmq.jpg

zohu90.jpg

Looking for $300, slightly negotiable. (Can get $220 trade in from Amazon for the phone alone so I don't have a whole lot of wiggle room.)

It's not an iPhone 5, but this is a nice way to get a phone w/o an obnoxious contract if you're against them, or broke your prior phone!

Feel free to text me if you're into it; 207-710-88six five

I work in Scarborough, can meet you anywhere in it's vicinity (Portland, Saco, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

boxerboost

If someone wants to buy just the phone for $220, I'll sell the case seperate, but not looking to divvy out unless that's the case. (no pun!)

sooch

Type-RA
just broke my phone, never had gay data plan, would i need one to use this? how do i transfer my sim card to this high tech stuff

boxerboost

I'm not sure what you had for a phone prior, but the 4S takes a MicroSIM card, if yours isn't the right size, it can simply be cut to the right shape (carefully) or I believe AT&T will replace the SIM with one of the correct size free of charge.

WashmyScooby

just broke my phone, never had gay data plan, would i need one to use this? how do i transfer my sim card to this high tech stuff
Yes you need a data plan.

I'm not sure what you had for a phone prior, but the 4S takes a MicroSIM card, if yours isn't the right size, it can simply be cut to the right shape (carefully) or I believe AT&T will replace the SIM with one of the correct size free of charge.
Yes we will give you a SIM card for free.

If Jamey wants the case, I'll take the phone come Monday (gonna try to get my charger port fixed on my iPhone 4)... btw, the battery still holding a good charge?

Edit: nevermind, found mainleyi.com that fixes iphones

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back