Is this one of you Idiots from this forum?

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
http://www.bangordailynews.com/story/Midcoast/Man-charged-with-driving-more-than-100-mph-claims-he-was-being-chased,164351

Man charged with driving more than 100 mph claims he was being chased 1/19/11 01:45 pm Updated: 1/19/11 11:31 pm

By Abigail Curtis

BDN Staff

BELFAST, Maine — A Morrill man allegedly on a 100 mile per hour ride this week — at times without his lights on — was issued two criminal summonses after an off-duty game warden said he caught him in the act.

Gary J. Desautels, 20, had been driving a 2003 Subaru station wagon on Monday night in Morrill when Warden Chris Dyer apparently noticed that he was driving erratically, according to a Belfast police official.

“When Warden Dyer first saw the vehicle, it was traveling at speeds of over 100 miles per hour,” Detective Bryan Cunningham said Wednesday afternoon.

The warden tried to follow the Subaru, but “couldn’t keep up with him,” Cunningham said.

Then Desautels appeared to be trying to evade Dyer, the detective said, by turning his headlights off, driving erratically and even hiding from him in a parking lot.

When a Belfast officer arrested him on the Marsh Road at 8:50 p.m., Desautels claimed that he had been having trouble with his lights.

He also said that he had noticed a truck following him when he left his house, and then tried to speed up to lose its driver.

Desautels was issued a criminal summons for exceeding the speed limit by 30 miles per hour or more and one for driving to endanger.

He was also issued violation summonses for failure to stop at a stop sign, for operating without lights after dark and for failure to display an approved registration plate.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
heh, in the online BDN article comments, nobody could believe a 8 yr old Subaru wagoon could actually even go 100+ mph...lil do they know!

GClark

A guy I know with a red 1993 legacy touring wagon with white wheels hit 130.
default_biggrin.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
there was a hilarious comment on the BDN story, "my wife ran off with a game warden a year ago, I drove 100+ mph to get away cuz i thought you were bringing her back!"

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
We all KNOW your suby can't hit 100mph.
that is what I would say too.

my speedo stops at 85, the car stops at 114 oem.

120s with 5psi fuel, and an intake bigger than a mouse intestine.

I like having the little sube for these reasons of crazy chases.. won't read of one.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
that is what I would say too.

my speedo stops at 85, the car stops at 114 oem.

120s with 5psi fuel, and an intake bigger than a mouse intestine.

I like having the little sube for these reasons of crazy chases.. won't read of one.
The speedo head in your car stops at 130. For the hell of it once, I put a drill to the back of my spare speedo head and pegged it. Heh.

Latest posts

Back