ISO WRX Goodies.

OtterCraft

ISO a decent after market down pipe, Cobb Accessport, wheel spacers, rear Forester trailing arms, and O2 sensors for a

2004 WRX.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You don't need the trailing arms. They are the same as what is on your car. You need the trailing arm brackets, or just make spacer blocks to space your stock ones down a bit.

SUBARUDE

I looked and the trailing are brackets are the same Jason he needs 97-99 outback legacy trailing arm brackets

c7bd0809d0a6943d018a8e990994058e_zps4e76504f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

I looked and the trailing are brackets are the same Jason he needs 95-99 outback legacy trailing arm brackets
Hmmm. I always thought the Foresters and Outbacks had the same brackets, and the Impreza and regular Legacy was different.

But yes, those will work for sure lol

Last edited by a moderator:

OtterCraft

I looked and the trailing are brackets are the same Jason he needs 97-99 outback legacy trailing arm brackets

c7bd0809d0a6943d018a8e990994058e_zps4e76504f.jpg
I have a new set of '06 Forester struts and springs on the WRX wagon, and am trying to fit 215/65-16 General Grabber AT2's. When put on there was serious rub on the inside of the rear wheel well on the body of the car, and it brought the wheel forward enough to rub on the side skirt unless addressed. I have had 2 other people with Imprezas of similar years fit this exact tire on stock rims with little issue, but wondering if them being coupes had some part in fitting. I want those tires on this wagon one way or the other since I have a need for a aggressive tire.

IBratmanI

Just get the Outback railing arm brackets, or block yours down an inch and it will cause the tire to be located further back in the wheel opening. Then you shouldn't see that rubbing anymore.

SUBARUDE

Yes but also running a stock offset rim isn't helping your problem cause foresters and outbacks have a 48mm offset which your stock wheels are a 55mm offset which is putting those big tires to far in

OtterCraft

Yes but also running a stock offset rim isn't helping your problem cause foresters and outbacks have a 48mm offset which your stock wheels are a 55mm offset which is putting those big tires to far in
That is one of the issues I thought which would lead to the rubbing, and an  idea I have toyed with if I can find a reasonably priced set of rims that I like. The newer FXT alloys are something I have been considering.

Latest posts

Back