It's finaly happened !!!!!! its a boy!!!name!!!he is here!!!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Is Patriot giving you the time off so that you can be with them?

oh and when is she due?

Legacy02

well I'm vary pleased to tell everyone that my wife and i are going to have a baby. It took a year and a haft but she is 6 weeks along and the due date is in July. I can't wait I'm going to be daddy for the first time. ;D ;D
default_smile.png
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Oliver

bubba suby

Is Patriot giving you the time off so that you can be with them?

oh and when is she due?
work hasbeen real cool with time off to be with her.

and the due date was 7-15-08 but all the stuff going on as made having him come early

bubba suby

well she is home on striked beb rest orders and i'm doing my best to keep up with work and doc appt.'s and all the things around the house. the blood pressure has gone down and has stayed down :thumbsup:

inski

:eek:ccasion14: :headbang: :thumbsup: :angel12: :eek:ccasion14: :headbang: :thumbsup:

Awesome MIKE! We're all so proud of you and Momma! Make sure he eats well. Tell Momma best wishes on her speedy recovery and tell Rusty I'll bring him racin' just as soon as he can reach the pedals!
default_smile.png

:glasses9: :glasses9: :glasses9: :glasses9: :glasses9: :glasses9: :glasses9: :glasses9: :glasses9:

bubba suby

thanks guys amanda is recoving good and so is russell he will need to stay at the hospitle for the week. he is on a iv to help with a small bug in his body and get him home next sat. :thumbsup: then i'm takeing the week off when him and the wife are both home.

Jimbo

Holy hell! Gonna be a football player
default_smile.png

Make sure to show those pics to his prom date!

Congratulations, man!

bubba suby

well he is home now and the no sleeeping has began . not to bad he only got up two times last nite but it is good to have him home :thumbsup:

bubba suby

well one week has gone buy and the little one is sleeping all the time but he was 3 weeks early so that is to be the norm he is already up to 6 lb.s and eating real good the kid farts real good too :fart: the wife and i have been taking turns at night changing him and feeding him but i have to go back to work on the 9th and i'm going to miss them both :sad5: i will not get any more time off till next year. well will keep you all update on the us and the little guy :thumbsup:

Jimbo

Glad everyone is happy and healthy. Ooo, now you can fart with abandon at home - just blame it on the little guy
default_smile.png

inski

Awesome !

Get some :sleepy1: at work.

I'm sure the boss will let you have some time here and there. He's cool like that. Good to hear the little guy is beefin up. He'll be all rugged in no time.

Latest posts

Back