iwagons blazah

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
4CC119FF-EE99-437B-A8CA-D1A9E88AD851-398-000000A2A9DE6ACD_zpsfde554ba.jpg
default_tongue.png
That cat looks evil.. ill post a pic of mine when I get home
default_smile.png

i-wagon

anyone heard one of these with a decent sounding exhaust? youtube seems to make everything seem like a tin can in a 55 gallon drum rattling around

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Not really a motor deserving of an exhaust imo, and they really dont sound too grand no matter what they have for pipes behind them.. Once again imo

i-wagon

Got some vent shades on sale, forgot how much I love having them. Every vehicle pre Subaru had them, and it kind of frustrates me sometimes that I can't get for the imp

cwiggin

Got some vent shades on sale, forgot how much I love having them. Every vehicle pre Subaru had them, and it kind of frustrates me sometimes that I can't get for the imp
You cant get vent shades for the imp?? I had some on my car before

i-wagon

Not the traditional type, they are a one piece that sits up real high. Would keep rain from coming in e while driving, but I like being able to keep the windows cracked all the time without seats getting wet

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

The ones I had were traditional. Was a 4 piece set. pain in the ass to line up right, but never let water in with windows cracked

Fluffy282

I had a 98 blazer... Comfortable, would go anywhere, decent power, but what a turd. Owned it one year and did ball joints 3 times, brakes twice, fuel pump, alternator, shocks, all while under 100k, fairly gentle driving back and forth to school. I've been reading of people swapping in Ford exploder front end components.... Blasphemy but i guess it makes a world of difference.

i-wagon

Thinking about research on a solid front axle and manual hubs. Not very feasible but nice to think about

i-wagon

So along with the blazer came a 2 HP economy "hit and miss" gas engine, mounted on a trailer with a working water pump my gram used to haul around to shows. Got that thing fired up earlier, I think those are cool as hell

i-wagon

Pretty sure the blazer is done, was on my way to Scarborough to visit mother and noticed it knocking in gray, pulled the dip stick and had little metal bits, got back to Oxford and it would have zero oil pressure coasting, ten psi under load

i-wagon

So for some reason I can't edit posts from my phone like usual, but I have pretty gold sparkles in my oil, Hella bling yo.trying to gather up a parts list to figure it a bottom end rebuild

Edit, I can edit...silly phone

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Lashins has engines for about 350, Burr with 175K on them, waiting for or parts guy to tell me how much for what I think will be all the parts I need

i-wagon

The blazah shall be resurrected! Place in uncle Henrys advertised remanufactured long blocks with 4 yr 40k warranty. Going to be getting one of them and dropping it in

Latest posts

Back