January Meet 2014: Mac's Grill

Matt

i forgot you had choices!! for people that wanted stickers, pick a color so i can relay that to carter in case he needs to cut a few, which he prob will so hopefully hell have time.

Standard $5.00

Colors: Black, White, Gold, Silver, Dark Blue, Yellow, Sunflower
 Green, Lime Green, Orange, Red, Dark Red, Light Pink, Purple.

Premium Colors Addtional $1.00: World Rally Blue (Glossy), World Rally Blue (Metallic), STi Pink, Matte Black

Ryan99OBS

i forgot you had choices!! for people that wanted stickers, pick a color so i can relay that to carter in case he needs to cut a few, which he prob will so hopefully hell have time.

Standard $5.00

Premium Colors Addtional $1.00: World Rally Blue (Glossy), World Rally Blue (Metallic), STi Pink, Matte Black
Lime green.

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->

Standard $5.00

2 silver for me looking good my car will be good to go by then 

Subanoob

Pink and a purple for me!  I'll be thurr!

Standard $5.00

Matt

Carter's taking a look to see what he has on hand. If he doesn't hopefully he'll have time to cut enough to cover the demand.

Matt

I don't have the card machine Rick!!!

I'm going to go hunt carter down tomorrow or Monday and see what he's got. I may not be able to do all the requests but I'll try.

brycetron

Add + 2 persons coming with me.  My wife and a friend who has a WRX.  He has recently signed up here but remains quiet.

Matt

Oh the shy ones....

Sadly I was unable to acquire any decals from carter. He's been busy. Think I may need to get my own plotter.

This seems like a fairly large group so we went ahead and reserved a room and a few tables. We're guessing 20. We will accommodate everyone so be patient if seating becomes an issue.

GClark

Hopefully everyone that has committed shows.  Nothing pisses me off more than flakers. Can't Mike print some off for you?  Seems like you could get the club some money tomorrow night...

Fluffy282

Reservation is at 630 everyone! So if you plan on hanging out in the parking lot beforehand, show up a little early

Latest posts

Back