July 29, 2007 SunShine Autocross

brighton

Rally Fluffer
SOOOOOOO who's going .....oh, oh , oh , ME :
default_wink.png

akinaspeedstar

im in and im hoping to have a few of the better drivers ride along this time. as much as i drive terrible with people in the car. i know the car has another second in it. i just need to figure out how to get it. riding with ralli was really nice. our styles are really similar, and i don't think he was THAT much faster around the corners or the straights. i only saw one thing that he was doing that i wasn't. he was cutting WAY closer to the cones then i was. i realised after riding with him that i leave too much of a gap between me and the cones.

so i can't wait till sunday to give it another go ;D

johnny6speed

im in and im hoping to have a few of the better drivers ride along this time. as much as i drive terrible with people in the car. i know the car has another second in it. i just need to figure out how to get it. riding with ralli was really nice. our styles are really similar, and i don't think he was THAT much faster around the corners or the straights. i only saw one thing that he was doing that i wasn't. he was cutting WAY closer to the cones then i was. i realised after riding with him that i leave too much of a gap between me and the cones.

Sell your car for 12,000. Build 3 of my Honda's. PROFIT. >
default_wink.png

akinaspeedstar

Sell your car for 12,000. Build 3 of my Honda's. PROFIT. >
default_wink.png
hell if i could sell that for 12k i would part with it right now
default_redface.gif

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
The only thing I noticed with Ralli was how blurry the cones are at 75mph.

I'm out >
default_frown.gif
Please tell me your going to try to run someday again......
I'm gonna make it to Windham on 9/2. I'm just busy this week. I think I've got some bald STI tires laying around at work....

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I won't be attending this weekend's event either.

oh well.. windham is sub par in my book.

johnny6speed

I thought the last Windham event was awesome. DJ did a great job with the course, lots if tighter stuff with a SWEET straight/wiggle 50MPH+ into slalom finish. Very cool for the lot size. Should be fun anyway.

default_wink.png

akinaspeedstar

lot swept, all ready for tomarrow.

i didn't think windham was a sub par lot. it's just smaller which makes for diffrent course elements.

it's all about variety

Latest posts

Back