June 30th Auto Cross at Bill Dodge, Westbrook

Apollyon12

It will only get canceled if it's a lightning storm.   Rainy days can be a lot of fun because everybody will be sliding around more and the guys with R-Comps have less of an advantage.

02 WRX Chris

When you register online, you don't pay.  You have to bring money the day of, so if you want to back out because of the rain you can.  But if you do....that's silly.  Rain shouldn't scare you away!  We drive in blizzards for gods sake!
default_tongue.png

Matt

Awwwww yeaaaaaa. Who's coming to spectate! Besides me/car/helmet... What else should I be bringing.
u5aguza5.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372297914.545673.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainable

Water/Sports Drink (2L or so)

A Clear way to number your car (8" for numbers 4" for class letters)

Some snack food

Sunscreen

Dress appropriately

Matt

So what's the plan for tomorrow. Time to arrive and such. I scouted the location. Looks pretty tight

Apollyon12

Drivers meeting is usually around 9am, you must be there for it, but you really need to get there earlier for course walks, tech and registration.

02 WRX Chris

Matt your a loser!
default_tongue.png
 Maybe another one sometime this year.  Im gonna be there around 7:30 just so I can get my car ready with registrations and all the small stuff!

02 WRX Chris

Had a fun time at this event.  I stayed after to hear the results and come to find out, i finished first in my class, and 9th overall!!  I will post pictures of the results when they are posted on CMC's website!

Apollyon12

Unfortunately somebody in a newer Suby only did two runs before he left.   I really hope the reason was something benign and not a bad impression from the club or the sport.

Latest posts

Back