June Orono Autocross after-party. (ala group drive)

ReZPunK

so there is this 2 day autocross coming up in Orono at the MCA parking lot.

im sure there will be an "official" thread about it but im tossing this out there now for those who want to participate can make arrangements.

Saturday night after the autocross, i would like to have a BBQ at my place in Old town (10 minutes away from the event). upon completion of the BBQ, i will be swapping my tires over to gravel tires and those who would like to join me, i will be taking a nice drive down some of my favorite roads. nothing too crazy or speeds that will get anyone hurt. these are public roads and used by many.

BUT these roads lead to other roads that aren't used as much and you can move a little faster safely. like i said, nothing at full attack or stupid. just a nice group drive on some of maine most beautiful back roads. distance will be roughly 40-50 miles.

i know of a few people that are willing. anyone else?

you dont have to have gravels. they would help but not neccesary. good set of all seasons or studless snows will work just fine.

even if you dont want to take your car there will be a few cars going with more than 2 seats in them, come take a ride.

i can even take one person in the Integra of Doom!

cmon STM'ers you cant all be pavement queens!

akinaspeedstar

i might be game. i don't know if im gonna do both days or not. that's a hell of a hike from OOB so to do both days i'd have to find a place to stay, and that's more money and stuff. but if i end up going saterday. i'd be up for the bbq
default_smile.png

ruggedman

I had to drive on a crap load of dirt today and yesterday on my way out to the boondocks to go camping. So she's no pavement queen anymore
default_smile.png
but I cant join you....after the saturday auto-x i'll still have my race tires on the car so that wont go well on the dirt
default_smile.png

Plus i'll need to relax with a few drinks too. >
default_smile.png

ReZPunK

i call dibs on the integra co-driver seat!
oh yeah? bring a set of clean underwear >
default_smile.png

Mikey Rad you in? i might be able to get you a few passengers if you want them.

i think nate might be in with the Pathfinder, we shall see. he has mechanical issues that need addressing.

Runnah might come and play have heard but i haven't got confirmation on that yet.

anyone else? the week before the event i will need a positive head count as to prepare for the BBQ, like food amounts and stuff.

ReZPunK

remind me to get step stool and smack you. ;D

oh yeah i might have (if nate allows) a set of 15" gravels on steelies for a subaru if someone needs, i would have to double check the garage.

these are the yokohamas you were going to borrow Regashi for union last year.

Latest posts

Back