Just had the most awesomest convo with the mother unit

Evil Jeff

Those of you who have been around for a while will know exactly how sweet this is for me.

Little background: Mom works for a local training organization that holds a weekend-long school every 6mos. The ex started working at these schools when we were married, for a little extra $$$. She hadn't done it much since we split up, but there's a really busy school coming up, and they asked her to return. Last night was the annual school banquet...let the fun begin...

So, the mom goes. And the ex goes, and bringsthe new hubby with. They all sit together, as mom still likes the ex a bit...unfortuantely. So all night, mom's going on about Jeff, telling stories about Jeff, etc... New hubby keeps getting more pissed off as the night progresses, and mom can't figure out why. Finally it dawns on her, she's been talking all night about the step-father unit, who is also Jeff, and new hubby thinks she's talking about me. I laughed.

After mom figures this out, she apologises and explains that she's refering to her husband, not his new wife's ex-husband. He again gets all pissy, and makes a comment like "Oh, you mean your son. Apparently, he's bothered by the fact that I had her first, and probably knows she let me do stuff she's never do again. :headbang: Besides, apparently he's getting senile in his old age and forgot that he was the one that started boinking my wife, and if anyone has a right to be pissed, it's me.

Anyway, I'm laughing my arse off the whole time she telling this story, and she keeps saying "Stop it Jeffery, that's not nice!"

Geist

lol, the best thing about this story is how innocently your mother did it, because she really didn't mean to offend, but in the long run, BJ wins. :violent5:

Evil Jeff

lol, the best thing about this story is how innocently your mother did it, because she really didn't mean to offend, but in the long run, BJ wins. :violent5:
BJ's always win. Although, when I picked the new S/N, I hadnt really thought about the accronym.

Latest posts

Back