Just in---- 06 Subaru wrx. 73k

Matt

Just traded in guys. 06 wrx with 73 k. I'm putting it through the shop as I type this. Should sell quick.

basa8ava.jpg

eteha2en.jpg

geqehu7e.jpg

zaresabu.jpg

y8ury6a4.jpg

Matt

As of right now there not sure what they'll do with it. It's for good tires and brakes. I need to machine the rotors and replace an air injection valve. Well make a decision next week. Traded in around 9g. I think blue book is 14g in perfect shape. So some where north of 11g I'd guess.

dsmith

As of right now there not sure what they'll do with it. It's for good tires and brakes. I need to machine the rotors and replace an air injection valve. Well make a decision next week. Traded in around 9g. I think blue book is 14g in perfect shape. So some where north of 11g I'd guess.
if it goes to auction i'm taking the emblem from the trunk...

RallyK

Is this sold already? I'm ready to buy, just waiting on the right car. I'm replacing my 2003 wrx.

Please text me if possible, 207-712-5862

Matt

Not sold yet. Hasn't made it through the shop. I would give prime Toyota a call and let them know you're interested.

Matt

No problem. This car is being fixed as I type this. Ordered a brand new air injection emissions garbage switch. Should be installed tomorrow. A little body work ad cleaning and will be ready for to be sold.
3atepy6e.jpg

Latest posts

Back