Just traded-in my fsxt for 4runner.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Here you go.
default_banana.gif

f4d33493.jpg

inski

No mods. Exp. Swift springs. Tranny is fine...Silky smooth. Should it not be?With 25k ???
Just fishing why you'd trade a low mile FXT...and my wife likes Foresters, except white ones. She no likey any white cars.

I see now. The 4RT (4runner toyota) is a whole different beast. Chain-drive 4wd is grippy!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Just fishing why you'd trade a low mile FXT...and my wife likes Foresters, except white ones. She no likey any white cars.
I see now. The 4RT (4runner toyota) is a whole different beast. Chain-drive 4wd is grippy!
Hehe, she sure is a different beast. I've had a couple in my past and always wanted to get back into one as my DD. And get a old GC rallyx car and trailer it. Since I traded in my 06 STI, the fsxt filled the void, but never really did make me as giddy as the sti's 6sp and diffs did. I did like that I was mostly un-noticed with the Fsxt. And you could put 8ft 2x4 in it too.

SUBARUDE

tim i could slap you if i could reach through this monitor those tails and headlights would have look sweet in the blue foz and they wouldn't have even noticed with my stocks in place of them
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
tim i could slap you if i could reach through this monitor those tails and headlights would have look sweet in the blue foz and they wouldn't have even noticed with my stocks in place of them
default_smile.png
Oh yeah, very good point!!!!!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
default_biggrin.png
Sorry man. It was last minute. We just went down and it happened.
default_smile.png

mikebike357

I see they fixed their pricing mistake. It's listed for $24k now. Last week it was a screaming deal... this week... not so much.

Latest posts

Back