K3rns ugly van

KamB

Kam Berry
I used one of these as a hunting van this bird season. Had it loaded up with 4 guys. Ours was awd tho.

K3rn

Hookah Master
i pulled into the barn theres a lot of room lol to change the oil then i got bored so i fixed the paint on the bumpers and found my STI scoop idk i kind of like it

2dqw094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

K3rn

Hookah Master
so i still have stuff sitting around so i said why the hell not and did this today still need to finish it up but i did cut myself woot look how clean the underside is on this thing

2usigph.jpg

206yerb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Not to mention it can fill the van full of exhaust and kill you....but at least it looks good

K3rn

Hookah Master
i know you guys are getting slamed with snow  so heres what it looks like here and the van is on the road now woot

2n7kweq.jpg

K3rn

Hookah Master
so i was out at the mall down here and it was packed with rice so much rice and im driving my van with the DC can on it .you should have seen the looks i was getting then the Head rice kid comes over and says" doood that van sounds so sick but i bet its slow."i just looked at him and said "kid its a  minivan" and walked off to go see my buddy at work. i come out 20mins later they are all waiting for me to leave i just get in my van and head home as soon as i hit the first light the kids pulls up and starts to rev the crap out of his handa light turns green and i just hit the gas and my rearend kicks loose and takes off if only you could have seen the look on the kids face as i flew pass him best day so far lol

Latest posts

Back