Kams 2000 Forester S

KamB

Kam Berry
I bought my forester in July 2013 from a fellow member (SurlyOBS) as a car to pound the miles on yet be able to have fun with. It has an undisclosed amount on the chassis but the motor has around 80k. Cold air was on when I got it, as well as being lowered on Wrx struts. I did an exhaust on it (3", fake cats) so it's louder then I intended but sounds great! I also just lowered it on STi struts/springs (major pain.. Had to weld shut, grind flush and Redrill the front hub mounts) and got 18's for the car. It has Wrx swaybars and solid endlinks. The grip is crazy and no body roll. Plans are pretty much keep it as is... I have put on 7k miles since mid July so miles are definitely racking up but as those of you saw on the dirt drive, she still has some rally car deep down.

pazejy9a.jpg
utasanur.jpg
edusehur.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dsmith

I love my sti strut set up, perfect ride height for me. Car looks good man! I'm currently on the hunt for another first gen like this so I can try to keep the miles low on the xt and keep the paint nice. That maroon might be my 2nd favorite color or the forester.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I may have to do STi struts on mine after seeing that, and especially after seeing Dave's at the Jimmy the Greeks meet.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I had 06 WRX struts with STi springs on mine. They were awesome, and gave a great ride height.

KamB

Kam Berry
Yeah, the ride heights awesome but it rides SO stiff haha. I haven't seen Daves in person. Will have to check it out. Dave, this has the heated leather so it's the ultimate car to just put miles on! Between the lack of a turbo and the comfort, it's easy to get sleepy behind the wheel!

Latest posts

Back