Kaufee time

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
The wifey and I probably go thru 2 large cans of coffee a week. Large ha ha, what use to be at one time 3 lbs. 48 oz. is down to 33 oz. We use Chock full of nuts 100% columbian. If you want the reg ( weak ) grind ) .you get 39 oz. at the same price at least at Hannafords. Now they use the same size can for both so I now there is at least a 1" space from the top to the coffee. I just opened up a fresh can and besides the usual gap there was one big scoop missing from the center. Those Sons O B%*#es
default_additional_ranting.gif

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Well I guess if I were a beer drinker and opened a bottle that was an ounce short that would of got more replies. No serious coffee drinkers out there
default_frown.gif

topdeeni

gary_coleman1.jpg

<---ADDICT ADDICT ADDICT....they need to make caffiene patches

We are sick of the main stream stuff and trying off brands now in search of a better bean buzz

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

since coffee went thru the roof a couple years ago I've been mainly a Columbian dude. We get whatever is cheapest, which is usually good, but if we get the large cans its pretty bitter by the time i get to the half way point of the can. I only drink two pots a day so it takes awhile to get to that half way point of the can. I'm forced to soldeir thru that last half of the can due to the price of the stuff. I now have iron kidneys.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
since coffee went thru the roof a couple years ago I've been mainly a Columbian dude. We get whatever is cheapest, which is usually good, but if we get the large cans its pretty bitter by the time i get to the half way point of the can. I only drink two pots a day so it takes awhile to get to that half way point of the can. I'm forced to soldeir thru that last half of the can due to the price of the stuff. I now have iron kidneys.
We have been drinking the same brand since we started drinking coffee back in our teenage years. **** full of nuts was a popular brand back in N.Y. The only difference now if I plan to leave the house early in the am I give myself at least an hour from the 1st cup to leaving otherwise I`ll be in deep do do
default_additional_ferrari.gif

inski

I do the same. If I didn't I'd be crashing a lot due to droopy eyes and lethargic reaction time. But as a result of the Joe racing thru my vanes a lot of other drivers get a verbal lashing from me on my way to work and I have to frequently change my route do to the scene I create on certain roads.

"If you aint on the edge you're taking up too much space."

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
We have been drinking the same brand since we started drinking coffee back in our teenage years. **** full of nuts was a popular brand back in N.Y. The only difference now if I plan to leave the house early in the am I give myself at least an hour from the 1st cup to leaving otherwise I`ll be in deep do do
default_smile.png
Since when is "Chock" a dirty word
default_smile.png

inski

Since when is "Chock" a dirty word
default_smile.png
You spelled it wrong in that post.

However, I found that when referring to airplanes and race cars you cant write the word c-o-c-k-p-i-t. Too bad this forum is sheltered from the the rest or the world.
default_smile.png

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
You spelled it wrong in that post.
However, I found that when referring to airplanes and race cars you cant write the word c-o-c-k-p-i-t. Too bad this forum is sheltered from the the rest or the world.
default_smile.png
I don`t think I spelled it wrong, I am thinking Carter did a nijah edit on me
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back