KB's new Fiesta WRC, testing vids

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
OK you KB haters, start slingin mud! Here's footage of the team's first test in new spec WRC Fiesta, heh it's just a couple days before Rally Sweden starts.

as for me, this car looks xtra sexy, sounds fantastic, and has bags of wheel travel....and ooooh them studded ice tires, mmmmm yummy.

I'll take one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxHuMeDGJ_o

PS--dis vid is WAY mo' betta than the silly new car reveal with wriggling Russian girls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
nice!

when he smooths out a bit he will really shine. he was stabbing some major brake in the middle of those corners. That ice suspension setup really reveals unsmooth driving.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Bro, like you didn't know bro? Yoar gonna have to turn in your monster gear unless you buy a fiesta bro.

bro!
default_blink.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
wait...kens not in a subaru anymore?
like, yeh...an Travis is.......bangg! doosh!! ....INTO TEH WALLLLL!!!!! too bro. O Travis we <3 u so much how could yew ABANDON us for nascrap??!!

on a brighter note, one of KB's former SRTUSA race cars has a new life in Canada, we saw the VTCAr guyz deliver it to Joel Levac

ReZPunK

wait...travis pastrana drove rally car? where the hell have i been? oh yeah...in the back of the starting line
default_wink.png

jmacfoto

As for a lot of ppl I have a love for the sport more then the brand of the car. When I saw that KB moved to Ford to move onto WRC only made me proud to have a American in the series no matter what car he's in. My WRC android app is already getting used like crazy. Thanks for the vid

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Why the hell is everybody saying he is the first American driver in the WRC? It was even on the front page of specialstage the other day.

jmacfoto

Not sure about he being the first or not but what I was saying I'm just glad to have a American in the series in general

Rallytech14

^ yes haha

Most people see the ford emblem on my Monster rally team hoodie and immediately start talking POOP. It's exactly what someone said before me, if you're really a fan of the sport the make of the car shouldn't turn you away. I'd much rather see them driving a Subaru again, but regardless I'm still happy to see them making progress and helping the sport grow. Especially here in America

Just my opinion

Rallytech14

What am I supposed to do with all this Subaru DC #43 swag? crap.. :\
still wear it haha. i just got a Block hoodie at Pac Sun last Saturday. 65 dollar hoodie for 20 bucks! YAH WHOO!

But id still rather have one of the older subie ones

Latest posts

Back