Ken blocks awesome snow tires

RallyGal

RallyGal
that's rather unfortunate... I'm sorry... but think... at least you can drive... I'm not old enough yet....

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'm 19. Can't wait to turn 20. I hold jobs, and some positions with some things that pros have. So I always get a bit of flack for being 19. Just a stupid teenager... It seems that once I'm 20 I'll be more accepted.

Most of my friends are over 20, even my girlfriend is 21.

Stein

Stein
Nate's younger
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't have my 6 months up on my license for two more days...
I had completely forgotten that stupid restriction. No driving between midnight and 5am, other people, blah, blah, effing blah. .... yuck. That sucked.

Fozzy

you can drive between 12 and 5 as long as you have a destination. you cant be out just hanging around, at least that's what i have been told

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
you can drive between 12 and 5 as long as you have a destination. you cant be out just hanging around, at least that's what i have been told
I believe it is that you can't be out at all. Anyone can make up a destination and go somewhere ... at least I'm good at the BS thing ...

Stein

Stein
I don't have anywhere to be between 12 and 5 anyway, and its a great excuse not to drive my friends anywhere
default_biggrin.png

I'm almost 17, not quite. At the last two meets people thought I was older
default_confused.gif

It must have been the Mo for movember (mines gone now, thank god
default_biggrin.png
).

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't have anywhere to be between 12 and 5 anyway, and its a great excuse not to drive my friends anywhere
default_biggrin.png
.I'm almost 17, not quite. At the last two meets people thought I was older
default_confused.gif

It must have been the Mo for movember (mines gone now, thank god
default_biggrin.png
).
People always think I'm older. Depending on what I'm doing, like which job I'm working. I've had people guess from 25 to thirty-something.

And then I do some things that show I'm just a stupid 19yo
default_biggrin.png

RallyGal

RallyGal
most people think im like 15 or 16 ive had ppl think i was 18 b4... its weird.. maybe its cause i act and look way older than i am

Latest posts

Back