Keyports? Who has one?

Stryker

www.mykeyport.com

Kind of seriously contemplating getting one of these.

I'd get a 4GB flash drive, LED flashlight and 4 keys. One for my car, one for my motorcycle, and one for both my house and dorm room at college.

It would be about $85, but it kind of seems worth it to me since no matter where I went I would have my flash drive, flashlight, keys etc...

The other thing I thought of, is since you can get just the blanks...is that these would make great hide away keys, since they're so small and flat.

Anyways, was wondering if anybody on here had one? How did you like it?

Thanks.

HR radness

His royal radness
seriously sweet, I've always wanted to have an LED light on my keyring that's not crazy awkward. Gonna get one

i-wagon

Since I don't use a flash drive mine prices out to 48, I'll probably order one next week

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
www.mykeyport.com

Kind of seriously contemplating getting one of these.

I'd get a 4GB flash drive, LED flashlight and 4 keys. One for my car, one for my motorcycle, and one for both my house and dorm room at college.

It would be about $85, but it kind of seems worth it to me since no matter where I went I would have my flash drive, flashlight, keys etc...

The other thing I thought of, is since you can get just the blanks...is that these would make great hide away keys, since they're so small and flat.

Anyways, was wondering if anybody on here had one? How did you like it?

Thanks.
how would you fit all of that? It appears to only have 3 slots.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
ahhh. I looked all over the site and it didn't mention capacity that I could see.

i-wagon

After I built mine, I realized I had an allen wrench set where they fold out if if the handle, that would've looked a lot cleaner if I made it from that

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back