Kim Jong Il - Dead.

Stryker

Yup, that's the word anyways. Died today age 69 in Pyongyang, was broadcast over North Korean TV earlier today.

So, we all know North Korea is kind of messed up, I mean their president has been dead for years now...but I wonder what will happen now...how about you guys?

i-wagon

where'd I leave that shotgun........... they've seemed to have something to prove for too long, and last I heard his son is twacked in the head. not a good combination

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
North Korean military is in control as of this point. Last reports state that the military has zero confidence in the kid. So this could get really interesting quite quickly.

Asia stocks have plumeted due to concern that NK will try something in the coming days. And don't forget that they have unproven nuclear missile capabilities now.

Iboc_C64

Not worried, things might get heated, they might have words with SK or the US. Then get all huffy puffy and launch a nuke out of anger, only to find that they have a missle booster failure and accidentally Nuke thier own capitol when it crashes... Well maybe I am going a little out on a limb, but we can hope right?

Matt

lol..you know theyve already got all there stuff locked on nk and theres a guy sitting there with his finger on the button

scubiecraig

It always scares me when stuff like this goes down. At least he wasn't killed, he died naturally, so there isn't any conflict between countries for that. I'm sure a lot of eyes will be on his son in the coming days/weeks/months. Hopefully nothing stupid goes down.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
lol..you know theyve already got all there stuff locked on nk and theres a guy sitting there with his finger on the button
You can't just nuke a country without affecting every thing else on the planet. Especially one that borders a friendly nation (in which we have 20k+ soldiers stationed). Plus it doesn't work like that. And there is no way we want to open that book without good reason.

scubiecraig

I cannot believe the reaction from the NK people. They showed images this morning on the news of people just completely losing control that he is dead. I can't remember anything vaguely familiar towards a US President, except maybe for the assassination of Kennedy, which was before my time.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Look more into the culture. He was the equivilant of a rockstar to them. We have a pretty messed up view of political and social persons in this country, so you can't just look at it apples to apples.

Latest posts

Back