Krazykarpenter's 2.5i

krazykarpenter

So I thought it was time to post up some pictures of my car. It is a 2007 2.5i that I bought at Evergreen in August of 2007 (props to them for great service). It has 51,000 miles on it; had 8 miles on it when I bought it. There are no modifactions to the car, she is totally stock, other then one of Nates custom shift knobs (props for greatness).

Here she sits after todays wash and wax; 1 coat Mother's Carnuba Cleaner Wax, 1 coat of Meguier's Gold Glass.

YsfEB.jpg

0Ba50.jpg

iY9ze.jpg

muE6j.jpg

R6MyK.jpg

OMdCY.jpg

i-wagon

it's like mine but not covered in mud! plannig to do any mods? i've done some stuff to mine myself for cheaper than buying the crap (exhaust and short ram)

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Looks like you just bought it new! How is the interior looking? I have all sorts of scratches and chips outside...but the inside of mine is alright for carting around my daughter since I bought it! Good for you on your presitine 2.5!

krazykarpenter

it's like mine but not covered in mud! plannig to do any mods? i've done some stuff to mine myself for cheaper than buying the crap (exhaust and short ram)
I am sure yet. I almost have my friend talked into giving me his stock STI exhaust off his 07'. I would like to get a nice set of black rims, and tint the rear windows and if I can get the STI exhaust for next to nothing throw that on. Other then that I think that she will remain stock.

Looks like you just bought it new! How is the interior looking? I have all sorts of scratches and chips outside...but the inside of mine is alright for carting around my daughter since I bought it! Good for you on your presitine 2.5!
Like Dan said the interior is pretty clean; I am wicked anal about keeping it clean. It has some dents in the drivers door that my parents said they will fix for me once I graduate because they can't stand looking at them either. Other then that it is flawless inside and out.

krazykarpenter

So after 3 years I thought it would be time to clean the backside of my rims cause they were getting pretty crapy looking. Here's how they turned out

before:

0411001204.jpg

After:

0411001207.jpg

The stuff on the bead was not coming off, but that is okay you never see that unless you are under the car. I used Clorox spray clean and a brush to get the stuff off, worked pretty well

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Damn you keep her clean! Good job! It takes a lot of work! I've started bringing my legacy back to it's former glory. And it's a lot of work!

krazykarpenter

So if you remember back in my previous posts I talked about getting an stock STI exhaust, well that finally happened. Got the exhaust off my friends 07' STI. Just going to do the axle back for now. Gotta get the flange rotated then I will throw it on. The exhaust was only on the car for about 1000miles

stiexhaustb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

no the axleback will bolt right on to your car with no mods it the 05 and prior that need the flange turned

Latest posts

Back