"Lambo Blue" 1976 Datsun 280z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerboost

Hey guys, I'm selling my Datsun!
I originally bought this with major intent on turning it into a long labor of love I just unfortunately don't have the garage space or time for it, as I ended up picking up a Lexus SC300 that I'm going to be playing around with.

The car is in fantastic shape for a 38 year old ride. All of the common rust areas have been professionally taken care of. Baddog frame rails have replaced the OEM rails that commonly rot away.

Currently the car is still in storage, so I can't show the vehicle off in person just yet, the weather has to come around before I'd go get it out.

There are a couple dings and scratches that need to be addressed but nothing major.

I can get more info if anyone has any interest, thanks!

Asking $6,000 or best reasonable offer.

(Some pics from previous owner's pics, some from my own, I can get more when the weather permits if anyone needs em.)

F3QE7pL.jpg

9o3gmFL.jpg

bEdaP22.jpg

gHpFwGO.jpg

nijpdqU.jpg

RhvNqBD.jpg

dpiJNUP.jpg

7KVbWRS.jpg

U7cLalo.jpg

boxerboost

I'd be open to trades, though I don't even know what for... I'd really like cash so I can get a GTE Head, etc for the Lexus but worst case scenario is I say "No thanks."

boxerboost

Matt, as much as I'd love to trade for your bike, my bean bag isn't big enough for 2-wheeled vehicles.
default_smile.png

I'd end up some gorey example of what not to do on a bike in some rider's class video.
default_frown.gif

roadtrip1098

I can't do the STi, but I have a 2000 Impreza RS with a scant 206,000 on the clock and new rockers that'd I'd nearly be ashamed to even offer as a trade for something as nice as the Z.

boxerboost

I already had a WRX Swapped 2.5RS that I loved but thank you for the offer!
default_smile.png

Couple of biters so far but still for sale!

boxerboost

Got the Datsun out of storage today. She started right up!

Will be checking it over, cleaning it up for sale if anybody knows someone looking for a cool project!

Apollyon12

You should bring it out to the AX's at Bill Dodge this weekend.   I'm going to be there with my 280zt.

boxerboost

Animal, if you're interested the pricing is relatively flexible, I just want to avoid lowballers.
Jamey, Thank you, I agree!

i-wagon, apologies, the only reason I'm selling in the first place is to make my lexus faster.
default_smile.png

It's still for sale if anyone knows anyone looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back