Last Ditch Racing/NEFR

Just wanted to pop on and let folks know that LDR is gearing up for NEFR by putting a new ECU in the car for the event. The long weekend last week and this weekend have been/will be spent as 10-12 hour days working on the car to get it ready to spank next weekend! :)

Definitely stop by and say hi at the event. We'll have some goodies for sale, so bring some cash! :)

Cheers! John

We won't have any decals unfortunately. We'll have some t-shirts AND....you heard it here first, because our Mainely Subaru friends are #1, some custom delrin shift knobs(for 5 and 6 speed trannys) with the LDR logo laser etched on top! These will be $50 and t-shirts will be $20. ONLY available at the event. Cheers! John

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
...and, I'm reasonably fairly pretty much totally sure that Mr Prodrive will be at NEFR as well, doing his thing for LDR in the right seat (and elsewhere)

Spiller1327

I am extremely interested in the knobs. Where and when will you be set up so I can snag one of them before there gone.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
we will be at the autograph session @ sunday river thurs evening

also @ parc expose @ SR Friday 10-11am

find our crew at any of the service areas, they can hook u up. look for the white dodge Sprinter van with pop-up tent and LDR banner

thanks for interest and support, the ppl buying our knobs and NEFR Tees are real live team sponsors!

ciao for now,

Dave G

Thanks for coming out folks! Thanks to all the Mainely Subaru folks that worked the event-we couldn't do what we do without you! :) We'll have a PR out soon. We still have T-shirts and custom LDR shift knobs available for sale. T-shirts are $25 shipped and shift knobs are $50 shipped. T-shirts are M/L/XL. Limited # in each size. Shift knobs for both 5 speed and 6 speed. Cheers! John

ReZPunK

hIMG_2709.jpg

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Saw you guys there running hard all day. good job.

Saw Pete's Pics Rob-they're sweet! Love the one of the Datsun. :) Shift knobs are available in black only. PM if you want one(or a shirt). I accept paypal. :)

Latest posts

Back