Last Ditch Racing Vid

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Very nice!!!!

Hey on a side note, did you used to have someone named Eric Lee on the team? A guy from work said he thought he used to be with you guys

Erik Lee remains a member of the team. He currently co-drives for a team that races primarily in Canada. We never know where Mr. Lee will be next. He's also on these forums! :)

Next video!? I just posted this one last night! ;-)

Don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel, so you'll know when the next vid comes out.

Cheers! John

rallyxi

LOL...here I am, Im the LDR backup codriver and acquisition expert
default_frown.gif

Yes I race for Team Clearwater out of Ontario in a Evo IV and I also codrive in the Team Oniels Rally Escape!

Erik Lee remains a member of the team. He currently co-drives for a team that races primarily in Canada. We never know where Mr. Lee will be next. He's also on these forums! :)
Next video!? I just posted this one last night! ;-)

Don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel, so you'll know when the next vid comes out.

Cheers! John

Stein

Stein
haha, loved the meet the team at the end.

It made ya'll look like a bunch of lazy asses though
default_additional_sad.gif

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
LOL...here I am, Im the LDR backup codriver
Erik is too bashful to admit there's a good bit more there than "backup"

--He and Nigel were NASA Eastern States Rally Champs in class 2005

--He and Nigel were 4th overall Maine Winter Rally 05

--He and Lastditchracing took a stellar 10th overall at Maine Forest Rally 2006

--He and Lastditchracing ran WRC Rally Mexico 06 in a Peugeot 206 Cup car, they kicked butt on 10 other spec class Peugeots until they hit a tree (but hey, hitting the tree kept them from launching off a 20-foot embankment)

--Numerous races in Canada since then, he's codriving a fire spitting ex-ACP Evo with a newbie driver who's still getting the hang of the beast....brave man! His teaching talent is starting to show...he and driver Michelle recently finished the hairball Tall Pines Rally, no small achievment since more than half the field broke or crashed out.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
haha, loved the meet the team at the end.
It made ya'll look like a bunch of lazy asses though
well, in their defense, the lads don't have much to do....once they've set up service and we're out on the stages. Once (when, if, somehow, hopefully) we get the car back into service, they are usually a whole lot more busy.

Latest posts

Back