Legacy on five most overpriced car list

WRXav8r

don't believe the mainstream media... they are paid by GM (Government Motors) to bash the better cars...

It's the man trying to keep us down...

gakosaurusrex

don't believe the mainstream media... they are paid by GM (Government Motors) to bash the better cars...
and that's y we all spend the extra bucks to get good reliable, safe and fun subarus!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
uhhh they crap on the Cobalt in that article..... They recommend the Honda Civic Hybrid over it.

They also recommend the PRIUS over the LEGACY. Let me get this straight, the PRIUS is in the same class as the LEGACY?

Yahoo: Guys don't buy the wrx its expensive get a geo metro instead, they're totally similar cars anyway

Gate4jg

even if GM offered the cobalt for free, It would still be overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRXav8r

there was a video online where they put a prius on the track vs a BMW M3. they told the Prius to go as fast as possible they told the BMW to keep up with the Prius...

Prius = 17 or so MPG

BMW M3= 19 MPG...

I'll try and find it.

YouTube - Toyota Prius vs BMW M3

blackonblackride

Prius should compare against a Subaru R1 not against a Legacy... does that even make a bit licking scense... that's like STI vs Bugatti Veyron whole different class...

-----Added 10/28/2009 at 02:06:34-----

Prius should compare against a Subaru R1 not against a Legacy... does that even make a bit licking scense... that's like STI vs Bugatti Veyron whole different class...
and its a bug eye : O )

or a Subaru 360.......
default_additional_sillylol.gif
what a real ugly car that is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1958_Subaru_360_01.jpg

There are 9 new 2009 Legacy's in NE. A used 2008 Legacy is going for more than $19k. A new Legacy is in league with a 3-series BMW, not a Prius. I love media that know nothing about what they are writing about.

Kristof

Banned
yeah lest compare a prius and a legacy geez liberal morons who have no idea what boost means probably lol. im so scik of left wing liberals trying to force on us what they think we should be doign because they feel they know better. in a study they found the numbe rone reason peopel bought a prius is because they said it says somethign abotu them. so people dont care abotut he planet they just want there friends and neighbors to think they do

i-wagon

ok the prius is however many thousands cheaper. factor in less space, less comfort, less metal around you if you crash it, and a few $100 tow bills because a fwd that light is balls in the snow where a subi is a tank... seems like a HUGE savings here (if you're numb)

Latest posts

Back