Let this guy burn in hell

SoMeWRX

I was living in Orono when this happened just a few doors down. So terrible. Glad this guy is getting what he deserves. I've read on multiple occasions he showed zero remorse during the trials. We should lock guys like this up and throw away the key.

http://bangordailyne...-and-run-death/

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I really think the old days of law/justice should be brought back. You kill someone, you get killed. It's people like this that taxpayers have to put away for years. Wasted taxpayer money if you ask me. Especially since he didn't show remorse. He took someone from many people's lives.... that is not fair.

COSTIGAN86

He has claimed he is innocent since day one. You cannot show remorse for something you didn't do. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but it is possible. I think he did it, but they could not prove 100% that he did.

SoMeWRX

He has claimed he is innocent since day one. You cannot show remorse for something you didn't do. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but it is possible. I think he did it, but they could not prove 100% that he did.
True, but they literally found a piece of his bumper in the snow bank she died in... I subscribe to the theory that he was probably so messed up (he blew twice the legal limit 4 HOURS LATER) he didnt even know he hit somebody. Does not make him any less guilty. Such a bummer

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back