Lexus 1999 GS400

Acky

Picked it up last May, after selling my Wrx wagon.  Wanted something comfortable, reliable, more "grown up" and that was just as fast.  Ended up looking at a few, but most of the interiors were beat to hell, haggled the hell out of this one and walked away with a great deal.  As for sweet mods engine wise all it has is a K&N CAI. Exterior lowered on some springs, yellowed fogs lights with 3000K hids, some led drl's in the bumper, and blacked out front grill.  Interior, swapped all the lights for leds, and some Junction Produce neckpads.  For future mods, I picked up Meyagi's old rims, Depo led tailights, and rain visors.  Going to try to do a 5zigen fireball style exhaust, and probably some more Junction Produce goodies.

woNnhul.jpg

day after I bought it

W8qXcF5.jpg

(middle)

Meyagi

I'm a hack
that's gonna look good with my old wheels on it! keep your eyes open on ebay for mufflers you like, i can make axle backs for you and custom tips to make a knock off fireball exhaust for a lot less $

Acky

Rims/tires on, led tails in, rain visors on.  Hopefully the weather will be decent this weekend so I can wash it, and get some pictures.

GClark

Saw you this morning in Orono, but it was to dark to see the wheels.  Get some pictures up soon!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
looks good dude!

i see you didnt like the center stickers on those centercaps either lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back