LGHT SBR is going to jail!

LGHT SBR

Hello fellow Subaru Fans,

I'm going to jail on Sept 16th for the MDA Association of Maine. Please help bail me out and raise money for these children in need! All you have to do is go to my webpage and click the button to make your donation. Any amount will help, so please take this as a great opportunity to help out in your communtity. If you would also foward this to anyone else that would like to help out these great kids, that would be awesome!! Here is my webpage: https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/100177/Participant/jmsully/Default.aspx

Thank you all for your help!!

Scott Sullivan

Ty Ty

But what if we want you to stay in jail?
default_additional_sillylol.gif

inski

Awesome Scott!

I'll get you some bail just as soon as I check with the finance ministry and find out how much.

LGHT SBR

Im little confused why you going to jail?, and yes id love to help out a little.
It's really just a fun way to raise money for the kids. They will coming to my work to arrest me and then take me to the Outback Steakhouse

where others like myself will be staying at their "jail" until I raise enough bail money. Going to the site is the easy way to give. Any amount will help! Thanks!

-----Added 9/14/2009 at 08:24:06-----

But what if we want you to stay in jail?
default_biggrin.png
I'll understand

-----Added 9/14/2009 at 08:25:13-----

Awesome Scott!
I'll get you some bail just as soon as I check with the finance ministry and find out how much.

Thanks! That's Awesome!

Latest posts

Back