LIMR hybrid

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Glad you got it running. I need someone to compete against
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Awesome! So what is the list of parts that you have in this thing to get it running?

abenson100

ej205 block

ej205 head gaskets

ej22t heads

ej22t timing belt

ej22t manifold

ej251 harness and sensors

custom throttle body apter for rs throttle

custom MAP sensor mount (were 22t idle air was)

wrx headers

catless up pipe

3" bell mouth down pipe

vf12 from turbo legacy

aem FIC6 (not installed yet)

wideband o2

lots of bolts from the hardware store

more stuff I cant think of. the trial and error have taken for ever, but I haven't seen another build like this done. the whole reason I did this was so I wouldn't have to rewire for a different engine
default_biggrin.png
probly would have been easier.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Awesome! Glad to see this has finally come together, and moreover, runs!

So you're using the stock RS computer? How are you making it give the engine enough fuel with the turbo?

abenson100

well it looks like it will be at least one more week before the car is ready to travel. I had to re set the timing again yesterday and install a new tensioner. once that was all set I got a base tune done on the FIC and and it is now idling at 13:1 and 14:1 off idle.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
you running this thing just off wastegate pressure? or will you eventually get a boost controller(manual)

abenson100

it wll be running off waste gate pressure for a couple weeks. I will them be ordering a boost controller for it. not sure if im going to go cheap or spend the money on an EBC.

abenson100

so my little piggy was gone for 3 weeks (than you xmas) to aem and it got a new maineboard, but it is now back and the car seems to be running strong. using my home made boost controler I have turned it up to 13 psi, and the car seems to be pulling hard.

I have an exhaust leak to fix (loose nut on the turbo),

coolant leak because I didnt use wrx hoses

tidy up and connect misc. lines

put skid plate on

and increase boost to 16-18

I hope to have everything sorted soon and start flogging the crap out of the car again :) if I can ever convince someone to ride along ill post some in car vid.

or if your around orono you will probly hear me coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back