LL Bean Auto-X in Freeport 5/17 - directions?

whiteREX06

Sweet there is an autox in freeport!!! its usually at the llbean offices which r down the street and tuck off the road a little bit.

count me in

brighton

Rally Fluffer
It's been a few year since I have been there. But expect rough/broken up pavement, a very tight/short course, and to stay in 1st the whole time. Not IMHO a fun one at all. If you want a fun large course, faster 2nd gear, with better pavement, wait a bit for crooker in bath. They finally got that venue back.

Evan

its behind the grittys. go north past grittys on rt1, take the first right into the first llbean building (its the 'returns' building) and keep to the right and go all the way back.

ruggedman

It's been a few year since I have been there. But expect rough/broken up pavement, a very tight/short course, and to stay in 1st the whole time. Not IMHO a fun one at all. If you want a fun large course, faster 2nd gear, with better pavement, wait a bit for crooker in bath. They finally got that venue back.
Couldn't agree more, super short courses. You'll use 2nd tho...james even hit 3rd there last year.

It's a REALLY crappy lot, and the pavement sucks big time. Venues like this are why I have trouble getting too excited over CMC. It's worth the drive to storyland, bath, or an event at Devens to actually drive your car on something other than a go-kart track.

EvilAsPie

Couldn't agree more, super short courses. You'll use 2nd tho...james even hit 3rd there last year.
It's a REALLY crappy lot, and the pavement sucks big time. Venues like this are why I have trouble getting too excited over CMC. It's worth the drive to storyland, bath, or an event at Devens to actually drive your car on something other than a go-kart track.
I don't plan on going to any LL Bean events. We drove the supra through that lot once to check it out. It was painful just going slow.

See ya'll at the jetport.

Mmmm... Devens...
default_additional_roflmao.gif

brighton

Rally Fluffer
damit. I miss another one. wtf. I am gone this weekend for work. SOAB. you have to be F'in kidding me.
Trust me you're not missing much. The crooker lot is in your back yard, now that is fun.

Blue GT

Courses like that are why i stopped auto-xing in the first place, especially when I had my turbo 240. For the time and competition (I was stuck in SM) it just wasn't worth it to me. Maybe i'll hit a few this year?

EvilAsPie

Courses like that are why i stopped auto-xing in the first place, especially when I had my turbo 240. For the time and competition (I was stuck in SM) it just wasn't worth it to me. Maybe i'll hit a few this year?
You should make the trip to devens. You might get killed in SM, but the drive is worth it for a mile course!

Red40oz

i work at the a and f in freeport right in front of the outlet and all the parking lots around there are hella small

whiteREX06

photobucket doesn't work at work crap

And i just haven't got the kit painted yet. its my work in progress:)

Latest posts

Back