long shot, saggy but spacers or jackson 1" lift 00 RS... or both

scooby RS

I'm not to concerned, just wondering if anyone has a used jackson spacer lift. or even saggy but spacers, i got a couple weeks till i order everything, just seeing if i can luck out and score a cheap way out
default_additional_sillylol.gif
usually never goes that way though... and if anyone has 5mm wheel spacers that'd be rad to. thanks guys.

EvilAsPie

I've got saggy butt spacers from TiC in my 03 wagon with sti springs (soon to be RCE yellow springs). They work like you would expect, no issues with installation or performance. Helps with ride height and def helps with heavy loads.

scooby RS

would sti springs help out ride height? my rs's rear springs are juuunnkkkk. i'm ordering all new struts and gunna get the lifters and all that fun stuff soon. but i'd like to replace the rear springs while i'm in there. just trying not to brake the bank, cause i got another car that needs fixing to lol.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I got some STi spring in my 2.5 wagon from a member here and love them. They do lower car a little, but the ride quality is where you notice it the most. The bumps in the road do translate more compared to the granny gear that comes stock, but its so worth it!!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I dunno about STi springs, but 02-03 WRX springs would lift it a little bit. Might need different top hats for the rears

Latest posts

Back